SPRING 2021 Over-30 Legends: Monday Nights (Individual) – Starts March 15th
Based on our understanding of state and local guidelines we believe we will run a Spring 2021 season starting March 15th. We are planning on running 4v4 leagues at the Cambridge Athletic Club and Cambridge Community Center with options on each day of the week. More information on our updated safety and sanitary procedures can be found here: https://www.cacbasketball.com/covid-policies
This league is perfect for players that want to still compete and play basketball, but with players more within their own age bracket. This league is going to be a ‘draft’ league, meaning you sign up as an individual and everyone is guaranteed a spot on a team. As long as you turn 30 in-season you are eligible to play! The league will be competitive just like any C.A.C. Basketball offering and will include referees, scoreboards, comprehensive stats, player profiles, write-ups of games, interviews, message boards, jerseys, awards, and more. This league will fill up quickly so make sure you sign up ASAP!
Monday nights @ Cambridge Athletic Club
- Where: Cambridge Athletic Club (for map and directions go to http://www.cacbasketball.com/locations/)
- Game Days: You will play your games once per week: on MONDAY nights
- Times: 6:10, 7:20 or 8:30 PM
- 1st game: March 15th
- # of Games: 9, plus playoffs
- # of Teams: 6
- # of Players: All teams will have 6 players
- Price: The cost to play in the league is $200 for the season and the payment deadline is Monday March 8th. All league fees can be paid online http://www.cacbasketball.com/pay-online/
- Jerseys: All players must wear C.A.C. Basketball jerseys to games. Jerseys for new players cost $10 and can be picked up prior to the start of the season. Returning players can wear previously purchased CAC jerseys.
- Player Selection: This League is going to be a draft only league, meaning there is no team entry. Anyone may join this league whether C.A.C. gym member or non-member. Draft Boards with player info (stats, bios, etc) are provided for all leagues: Over-30 Legends
- Team selection is done by designated league captains who draft players based on talent level and individual preference (drafts dates are TBD). Players who wish to play on the same team as a friend can make that request, but it is up to the captains to meet it and it may not be fulfilled. If you’ve played in the C.A.C. leagues before are interested in being a captain please E-Mail: CACBasketball@gmail.com
- Sign-up options: Sign up yourself by filling out a questionnaire online or contact commissioner Jason Tibbetts by March 8th
- Social: Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to get even more bonus coverage of league play!
Any Questions contact Jason Tibbetts: (617) 921-7851 or: E-Mail CACBasketball@gmail.com