SPRING 2020 5v5 (Co-Ed) League: Tuesday or Thursday nights (Team, Individual or Corporate Entry) – Starts May 5th & 7th
The Co-Ed League is back again! The Winter 2020 brought the league back with a successful 5 team league and now we’re looking to add more teams and expand the Co-Ed footprint! As always at CAC Basketball, we strive for a true Co-Ed experience so two women from each team are required on the court at all times. Players can sign-up for this league as individuals, with partial or full teams. The league is going to have all the same rules and regulations as our other CAC Basketball leagues with two officials and a scorekeeper in attendance for every game during the season.
C.A.C. Basketball is the most organized, well run and unique collection of recreation basketball leagues in the Boston area. We strive to be the most player friendly league anywhere. The extras outside of the basketball games are what sets C.A.C. Basketball apart. The fee for officials is included in the price of the league and every game features an electronic scoreboard, comprehensive stats, player profiles and write-ups of games. You won’t want to miss the message boards for league banter, interviews, awards, and more! In all, C.A.C. Basketball looks to make YOU the star and wants to make sure the everyone knows about it.
- Where: Morse School (for map & directions go to http://www.cacbasketball.com/locations/)
- Game Nights: Your team can choose to play once per week: on TUESDAY or THURSDAY nights
- Times: 6:30, 7:30 & 8:30 PM
- 1st game: May 5th or 7th
- # of Games: 9, plus playoffs
- # of Teams: 6
- # of Players: Each team must have at least 7 total players per team with two women on the court at all times.
- Price: Discounted to $1200 per team ($300 off the standard league fee) or $175 as an individual
- Payment Deadline: League fees are due by Monday April 27th. Captains, the league fee must be paid in full (online or in one payment at Cambridge Athletic Club) to be guaranteed a spot on the league schedules for the Spring 2020 season.
- Online League Pay: To pay for your team online, follow these steps http://www.cacbasketball.com/pay-online/
- Jerseys: All players must wear C.A.C. Basketball jerseys to games. Jerseys cost $10 each and can be picked up at the Cambridge Athletic Club (215 First St – Cambridge MA) prior to the start of the season.
- Sign-up options: Sign up your team by clicking the link below and filling out the entry form or contact Jason Tibbetts by April 27th
- Social: Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to get even more bonus coverage of league play!
Any Questions contact Jason Tibbetts: (617) 921-7851 or: E-Mail CACBasketball@gmail.com