SPRING 2019 5v5 (B1) League: Wednesday or Thursday nights (Team Entry) – Starts May 8th and 9th
Wednesday Nights @ Cambridge YMCA & Location TBD
Thursday Nights @ Kennedy-Longfellow School
The B1 5v5 League is entering its 31st season of CAC Basketball play. It’s a popular and long lasting league because there are many basketball players that want a great, competitive league, but aren’t former D1 all-stars. This season will continue to see a number of the top B2 level teams move up to the B1 league in order to compete and balance out the league. This league is intense with rosters loaded with former college players and high school standouts. The courts are regulation size, and the pace of play is fast and intense!
C.A.C. Basketball is the most organized, well run and unique collection of recreation basketball leagues in the Boston area. We strive to be the most player friendly league anywhere. The extras outside of the basketball games are what sets C.A.C. Basketball apart. The fee for 2 officials is included in the price of the league and every game features an electronic scoreboard, comprehensive stats, player profiles and write-ups of games. You won’t want to miss the message boards for league banter, interviews, awards, and more! In all, C.A.C. Basketball looks to make YOU the star and wants to make sure the everyone knows about it.
- Where: Cambridge YMCA or Kennedy-Longfellow School (for map & directions go to http://www.cacbasketball.com/locations/)
- Game Nights: Your team will play once per week: on WEDNESDAY or THURSDAY nights
- Times: 6:30, 7:30 or 8:30 PM @ YMCA – 6, 7, 8 or 9 PM @ Kennedy
- 1st game: May 8th or 9th
- # of Games: 9 plus playoffs
- # of Teams: 6-10 per division
- # of Players: 7-10 players per team
- Price: $1,400 per team
- Payment Deadline: League fees are due by Monday April 29th. Captains, the league fee must be paid in full (online or in one payment at Cambridge Athletic Club) to be guaranteed a spot on the league schedules for the SPRING 2019 season.
- Early Payment Discount: Pay the entire league fee before Monday April 8th to receive a $100 discount for the SPRING 2019 season.
- Online League Pay: To pay for your team online, follow the steps found here http://www.cacbasketball.com/pay-online/
- Jerseys: All players must wear C.A.C. Basketball jerseys to games. Jerseys cost $10 each and can be picked up at the Cambridge Athletic Club (215 First St – Cambridge MA) prior to the start of the season.
- Sign-up options: Sign up your team by clicking the link below and filling out the entry form or contact Jason Tibbetts by April 29th
- Social: Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to get even more bonus coverage of league play!
Any Questions contact Jason Tibbetts: (617) 921-7851 or: E-Mail CACBasketball@gmail.com