FALL 2021 5v5 (Women) Leagues: Monday nights (Corporate or Team Entry) – Starts September 13th
After a successful return to the courts in March, we are planning on running a FALL 2021 season following all state and local guidelines starting September 13th. We are planning on running 5v5 leagues in various cities around the Boston area, so be sure you know where the league you’re signing-up for is played. More information on our updated safety and sanitary procedures can be found here: https://www.cacbasketball.com/covid-policies
The Women’s 5v5 League is FINALLY making a return to Cambridge for the Fall 2021 season. You can sign-up a full team, as an individual or with a small group of friends!
C.A.C. Basketball is the most organized, well run and unique collection of recreation basketball leagues in the Boston area. We strive to be the most player friendly league anywhere. The extras outside of the basketball games are what sets C.A.C. Basketball apart. The fee for officials is included in the price of the league and every game features an electronic scoreboard, comprehensive stats, player profiles and write-ups of games. You won’t want to miss the message boards for league banter, interviews, awards, and more! In all, C.A.C. Basketball looks to make YOU the star and wants to make sure the everyone knows about it.
- Where: Cambridge Community Center (for map and directions go to http://www.cacbasketball.com/locations)
- Game Nights: You will choose to play your games once per week: MONDAY nights
- Times: 8:00 or 9:00 PM
- 1st game: September 13th
- # of Games: 9, plus playoffs
- # of Teams: 4-6 per division
- # of Players: All teams should have at least 8 players, with no maximum limit
- Price: The cost to play in the league is $1500 for the season and the payment deadline is Friday September 3rd.
- Online League Pay: To pay for your team online, follow the steps found here http://www.cacbasketball.com/pay-online/
- Jerseys: All players must wear C.A.C. Basketball jerseys to games. Jerseys cost $10 each and can be picked up at the Cambridge Athletic Club (215 First St – Cambridge MA) prior to the start of the season.
- Sign-up options: Sign up your team by clicking the link below and filling out the entry form or contact Jason Tibbetts
- Social: Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to get even more bonus coverage of league play!
Any Questions contact Jason Tibbetts: (617) 921-7851 or: E-Mail CACBasketball@gmail.com