SPRING 2020 5v5 (Women’s) League: Wednesday Nights (Individual or Team Entry) – Starts May 6th
The Women’s 5v5 league is going to run it back in the Spring 2020 season at the Kennedy-Longfellow School in Cambridge! This offseason, the league is going to be focused on adding as many teams as possible in the offseason to join the Wednesday night 5v5 league whether you’re an individual, have a few friends or an entire team ready to go, there will be space for you in this league!
The league is run just as all other C.A.C. Basketball leagues. Each game has two officials and a league score-keeper that provides stats and write-ups for each game but with a deeply discount price for the upcoming season! The website has all of this information as well as teams, schedules, standings, videos, message boards, pictures, and more. You may join as an individual (where you will be put on a team with fellow “free agents”), or you may submit your own team. If you do not have your own team, but want to play with a few friends just note this when you sign-up and you will all be on the same “free agent” team.
- Where: Kennedy-Longfellow School (for map & directions go to http://www.cacbasketball.com/locations/)
- Game Nights: Your team will play once per week: on Wednesday nights
- Times: 8:00 or 9:00 PM
- 1st game: May 6th
- # of Games: 9, plus playoffs
- # of Teams: 4-6
- # of Players: Each team must have at least 7 total players per team
- Price: $1200 per team ($300 Discount on the Standard League Price) $175 if you sign up as an individual player
- Payment Deadline: League fees are due by Monday April 27th. Captains, the league fee must be paid in full (online or in one payment at Cambridge Athletic Club) to be guaranteed a spot on the league schedules for the SPRING 2020 season.
- Online League Pay: To pay for your individual or team fee online, follow these steps http://www.cacbasketball.com/pay-online/
- Jerseys: All players must wear C.A.C. Basketball jerseys to games. Jerseys are free and can be picked up at the Cambridge Athletic Club (215 First St – Cambridge MA) prior to the start of the season.
- Sign-up options: Sign up your team by clicking the link below and filling out the entry form or contact Jason Tibbetts by April 27th
- Social: Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to get even more bonus coverage of league play!
Any Questions contact Jason Tibbetts: (617) 921-7851 or: E-Mail CACBasketball@gmail.com