WINTER 2022 COVID POLICIES
Based on our understanding of state and local guidelines we will be running a Winter 2022 season starting January 18th with updated safety and sanitary procedures are below:
The health and safety of all our participants is important to us. We, along with the Cambridge Athletic Club, are following CDC recommendations and guidelines. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with the following policies if you choose to participate in our upcoming season. If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out.
- Individual municipalities and locations will determine mask mandates for each of our leagues
- Per the City of Cambridge masks are required for indoor public places effective 9/3: https://www.cambridgema.gov/covid19/News/2021/08/emergencyorderrequiringuseoffacemasksinindoorpublicplaceseffectiveseptember3
- Per the City of Somerville masks are required for indoor public places effective 8/20 https://www.somervillema.gov/news/public-indoor-face-covering-mandate-place-somerville
- Per the City of Newton masks are required for indoor public places effective 9/2 https://www.newtonma.gov/government/health-human-services/public-health/covid-19/faqs
- All participants (players and staff) must sign a waiver before the season if they have not done so in 2022 already. You have the option to upload a picture of your vaccine status if you choose to do so. It is not currently required that players be vaccinated to play.
- Hand sanitizer will be available immediately outside the court and throughout facilities
- A changing rooms may be made available for use, depending on the building’s policies, but no shower access.
We will continually assess and improve our safety and sanitary measures.