SPRING 2021 COVID POLICIES
Based on our understanding of state and local guidelines we will be running a Summer 2021 season starting June 13th with updated safety and sanitary procedures are below:
The health and safety of all our participants is important to us. We, along with the Cambridge Athletic Club, are following CDC recommendations and guidelines. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with the following policies if you choose to participate in our upcoming season. If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out.
- Per Cambridge and CDC guidelines, masks are optional for vaccinated individuals: https://www.cambridgema.gov/covid19/News/2021/05/cityofcambridgetoliftremainingcovid19restrictions
- All participants (players and staff) must sign a waiver before the season if they have not done so in 2021 already
- Hand sanitizer will be available immediately outside the court and throughout the facility
- A changing rooms may be made available for use, depending on the building’s policies, but no shower access.
We will continually assess and improve our safety and sanitary measures.
All 5v5 teams will have a maximum of 11 players.
- Sunday Nights – B Team League @ Fidelity House (FiHo)
- Monday Nights – B Draft League @ FiHo
- Monday nights – B Team League @ Bigelow Middle School
- Monday Nights – CoEd League @ Cambridge Community Center (CCC)
- Tuesday Nights – B Draft League @ CCC
- Wednesday Nights – B Team League @ Watertown Boys & Girls Club
- Thursday Nights – B Team League @ CCC
- Thursday Nights – B Team League @ FiHo
- Thursday Nights – A Team League @ Bigelow
- Game Times
- 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM, 8:00 PM, and 9:00 PM