FALL 2021 COVID POLICIES
Based on our understanding of state and local guidelines we will be running a Fall 2021 season starting September 13th with updated safety and sanitary procedures are below:
The health and safety of all our participants is important to us. We, along with the Cambridge Athletic Club, are following CDC recommendations and guidelines. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with the following policies if you choose to participate in our upcoming season. If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out.
- Individual municipalities and locations will determine mask mandates for each of our leagues
- Per the City of Cambridge masks are required for indoor public places effective 9/3: https://www.cambridgema.gov/covid19/News/2021/08/emergencyorderrequiringuseoffacemasksinindoorpublicplaceseffectiveseptember3
- Per the City of Somerville masks are required for indoor public places effective 8/20 https://www.somervillema.gov/news/public-indoor-face-covering-mandate-place-somerville
- Per the City of Newton masks are required for indoor public places effective 9/2 https://www.newtonma.gov/government/health-human-services/public-health/covid-19/faqs
- Per the City of Watertown masks are required for indoor public places effect 8/25 https://www.watertown-ma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/33161/Face-Covering-indoors-8-18-21
- At this time (9/8) the City of Waltham does not have a mask mandate in place
- All participants (players and staff) must sign a waiver before the season if they have not done so in 2021 already
- Hand sanitizer will be available immediately outside the court and throughout facilities
- A changing rooms may be made available for use, depending on the building’s policies, but no shower access.
We will continually assess and improve our safety and sanitary measures.
All 5v5 teams will have a maximum of 12 players.
- Monday Nights – Draft League @ Cabot School (Newton)
- Monday nights – B Team League @ Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School (Waltham)
- Tuesday Nights – B Draft League @ CCC (Cambridge)
- Tuesday Nights – B Team League @ Bigelow Middle School (Newton)
- Wednesday Nights – B Team League @ Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School
- Wednesday Nights – B Team League @ Cabot School
- Thursday Nights – CoEd Team League @ CCC
- Thursday Nights – B Team League @ Healey School (Somerville)
- Thursday Nights – B Team League @ Bigelow School
- Thursday Nights – A Team League @ ACEC (Watertown)
- Game Times
- 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM, 8:00 PM, and 9:00 PM