August 24, 2014
” The David Bradshaw three up, three down”
1. The return of MVP Ouellette has really put Slow Jams firmly into the playoff hunt. The kid looked sad and disappointed that he had to carry Seth/Vella’s rotten corpses for another season, but it appears his week off brought him back to life. It’s good to see happy, chucking jumpers, Ouellette.
2. Against All Odds who have somehow reeled off three straight wins without the first pick in the draft. That’s really impressive and one has to wonder if Shebertes may be nearing a return.
3. Ian Cundall the scorer, who’s averaging a career high 10PPG in BDraft. I mention his extra aggressive style and it has really paid off. Atta boy!
1. MtCACMore’s team chemistry. Reporters outside the CAC locker room mentioned there was a lot of yelling and arguing after the team’s loss to Clown Question Bro. Lots of finger pointing about the T.O. technical during the game and berating of players by an unmentioned player:
2. Crippled Greg Waldman, word has it, he had a tough game last week and the stats would agree with that one.
3. Sammy A., he put together some good stats, but I expect a win when they put two 60 pound kids on you in the post.
“Hot Stove Questions of the week”
Will Tempus-fuck it ever win a game?
Can Kaplanned Parenthood finish a game, before they’re out of the playoffs?
Will Man Chest Hair United lose a game?
Does Nate Mendes have a steroid test coming this way?
BDraft F16 3Peat Champs "Evolution".....BDraft S16 Repeat Champs "Visionaries".....BDraft W16 UNI Champs "Foreign Fanatics" (BDraft W16 East Undefeated Champions "Sorry for Jabari")......Kap 2v2 Invitational Champion.......
October 1, 2015
March 10, 2016
August 24, 2014
November 12, 2009
November 19, 2015
Most Users Ever Online: 110
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 3
Newest Members:RickyHedia, fredtl3, WilliamDap, Ancicvab, meganey69, expenderY, Waltersenly, GeraldOrgat, Vladimircop, franciscayx4, CurtisTah, gaugoust03, Richardpets, carolehl69, dollyfo18